Make this delicious Paleo hot fudge sauce in 2 minutes flat. A gluten-free, vegan, diabetic-friendly topping for ice cream, pancakes, or cheesecake, you’ll want to put it on everything. And it’s instant! Smooth, creamy, and luscious, try it on the Paleo Chocolate Pudding Cake! It helps to have a blender to smooth out any lumps. Makes about 1 1/2 cups yummy instant chocolate sauce.
- 1 1/4 cups Just Like Sugar Table Top natural chicory root sweetener (not Baking), raw honey, or your favorite sweetener.
- 1/2 cup warm filtered water
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil (place jar in lukewarm water to melt oil)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pure cacao powder
- In any blender, add the sweetener, warm water, coconut oil, and vanilla. Blend briefly until the sweetener is dissolved.
- Add the cacao powder and blend until smooth. Sweeten to taste.The mixture should be quite thick. You can thin it by adding a teaspoon of warm water or more, until it reaches your desired consistency. If you prefer it thicker, add 1 to 2 tablespoons more cacao powder.