Paleo Desserts are for Everybody. They taste delicious, just like your favorite sweets. And they’re healthier for everyone. How many people do you know that are on a special diet? Paleo Desserts is for folks who eat gluten-free, dairy-free, diabetic, low-carb, non-allergenic, vegan, and even tree-nut free. There’s even a guide in the back of the book for each special diet. It’s easy to prepare desserts everyone can enjoy, with no sugar rush or insulin response. Here’s who needs Paleo Desserts:
- Your diabetic aunt who loves to bake Apple Pie.
- Your gluten-free girlfriend who misses her favorite Carrot Cake.
- Your busy sister whose child is overactive, and she wants to make healthy snacks but is too distracted to learn how.
- Your brother who is borderline diabetic and loves Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Your Cross-fit nephew who still eats cheeseburgers and milkshakes and wonders why he can’t slim down.
- Your gluten-free sister-in-law whose husband is 50 lbs overweight and won’t give up his Chocolate Cake.
- Your co-worker who has an autistic child and wants to make him a Pecan Pie.
- Your son-in-law who is on the Paleo Diet, but breaks it for Chocolate Mousse.
- Your boss who lost 50 pounds, is afraid of gaining it back, but craves Rugelach.
- Your cousin who was just diagnosed with celiac disease and wants Brownies.
- Your fitness partner who can’t eat dairy, but misses her Chocolate Cream Pie.
- Your neighbor who likes to entertain, but goes crazy preparing sweets for everyone’s alternative diets.
- Your vegan girl friend who soothes her afternoon sugar blues with cupcakes.
- Your dentist who is officially “off sugar” except for his wife’s Lemon Bars.
- Your girlfriend who wants to lose 15 pounds but can’t stop eating Pumpkin Pie.
- And don’t forget a copy for yourself!
Order the book.
Preview the book.
Check out the Reviews
Buy the e-book
Paleo Desserts is for Everyone!
Easy Chocolate Fudge in the Blender? I want some!
Wow! Double Chocolate Chip Espresso Cookies?
Pear Ginger Crisp sounds yummy…
What? There’s Rum in the Paleo Pecan Pie? Kinky!