If you go to Paris and ask for chocolate crepes, they’ll give you “Crêpes Sucrées avec Crème Pâtissière and Sauce au Chocolat”, or “Sweet Crepes with Pastry Cream and Chocolate Sauce”. Just so you guys aren’t deprived or anything, here’s the same recipe Paleo-style! That means it’s free of gluten, grains, dairy, sugar, refined foods and ridiculously low in carbs. Why not! We get to enjoy real food that APPEARS to be a French delicacy. And they taste truly luscious, every bite. Once you have the ingredients assembled, there are a hundred ways to design them. Fill them with strawberries, roll them up, fold them, stack them…. Oh please, go wild and send me the photos! Makes 12 crepes. Serves 6.
- Prepare Instant Coconut Whipped Cream, and chill well for 3 hours.
- Make 1 Recipe Perfect Paleo Crepes
- Prepare Paleo Chocolate Sauce
- Fold the crepes in quarters. Place two folded crepes on each plate.
- Drizzle with plenty of Chocolate Sauce.
- Top with Instant Coconut Whipped Cream, cinnamon, and strawberries if desired.
- Bon Appétit